Saturday, March 14, 2009

(Task 2)How blogging assist language learners?

First of all, I would like to apologize regarding to this delayed post. My colleague had organize a carnival this week, I'm one of the workmanship for the carnival. That's make me really busy and don't have time until now. To make it more interesting, when I have the free time I still can't post this because of the internet problem. But finally, I manage to post this. Thank god.

My point of view about how blogging can assist language learners to improve and enhance their writing skills is when we blogging, we need to make sure that what we going to write can be read and people can understand what we talking about on our blog. Take for instance, me myself, when I write on blog, I will make sure that my grammar is correct to make sure that my writing can be read and understood by the person who read it. I will accept if they comment that I make mistake on my writing. So that, I can improve my writing later on and make sure that I don't repeat the same mistake again. Blogging is enjoyable, when this become our hobby, we will always write on it. This will improve our writing skills over time. So these are my point of view on how blogging can assist language learners to improve and enhance their writing skills.
Here, I also paste links of blog that I enjoy reading it.

http://www.about-nokia.com/blog/index.php?itemid=307">
http://kohalacoastweb.blogspot.com/2008/09/best-places-hawaii-thanksgiving-2008.html"> http://www.profitblogger.com/top-blogs-on-cars/

Hope you all will enjoy it.

3 comments:

norizan said...

Ok Izzat no problem the most important thing is that you must complete the assignment. where is the background music? so far so good

Izzart Shaifudeen said...

Thanks because you have spend your time to drop by on my blog. I'm really appreciated it. I have put the music box on my blog as you insist me to put it and I found my blog became more interesting. Thanks for the suggestion. I hope you will free to visit my blog some other times after this. Thank you.

norizan said...

I visited you three times but your blog still not updated - 4? please put up the last two postings ok

Post a Comment